Monday, January 27, 2014

Five ways the iPad is lagging behind the Kindle Fire HDX - ZDNet

Summary: Regular readers will know that I’m a big fan of Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX. A huge fan. I like it because i feel That Amazon now makes a better tablet than the Apple. While I think That the fifth-generation iPad Air is a great tablet, I feel That Apple is iteratively evolving the iPad as opposed to giving it a full revamp it deserves.

Previous | Next Image 1 of 6


Introduction

What’s Hot on ZDNet

  • Windows 8.1: Drawing me away from the Mac
  • Thirty years ago: My first computer was an IBM PC
  • Handy tech to have During an emergency
  • Samsung, Google patent deal a good template, but …
  • Regular readers will know that I’m a big fan of Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX. A huge fan. I like it because i feel That Amazon now makes a better tablet than the Apple. While I think That the fifth-generation iPad Air is a great tablet, I feel That Apple is iteratively evolving the iPad as opposed to giving it a full revamp it deserves.

    Before I go any further, I want to point out something. I’m not saying That the iPad is rubbish. Far from ice. It’s an awesome tablet, and Apple’s App Store offers the best ecosystem out there. But over the past few years it has’ve become clear to me That Apple is resting on its laurels, relying more and more on the iPad to sell Because it’s the iPad, as opposed to it being the best tablet it could be.

    Also, for the Purposes of this piece, I’m Comparing the iPad Air with the 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX.

    So, how exactly is the Apple’s flagship tablet lagging behind Amazon’s flagship product

    No comments:

    Post a Comment