Friday, November 20, 2015

Here are the most popular lines from Mockingjay, of according to the Kindle – Entertainment Weekly

Since the publication of The Hunger Games in 2010, Suzanne Collins’ Stories Have Become an Internationally best-selling trilogy spawned a multi-million dollar movie franchise, and Launched Jennifer Lawrence fade superstardom. In honor of the premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 2, the last installment in the film series, here are the post popular (and spoilery) lines from Mockingjay of according to the Kindle Highlights.

  • “It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.”
  • “And it takes too much energy to stay angry with someone who cries so much. “
  • ” Still, I hate them. But, of course, I hate almost everybody now. Myself more than anyone. “
  • ” Peeta and I grow back together. There are still moments When he clutches the back of a chair and hangs on Until The flashbacks are over. I wake screaming from nightmares of mutts and lost children. But his arms are there to comfort me. And Eventually his lips. “
  • ” I no longer feel any allegiance to These monsters called human beings, despite being one myself. “
  • ” I begin to fully understand the lengths to Which People have gone to protect me. What I mean to the rebels. My Ongoing Struggle Against the Capitol, Which HAS SO thwart felt like a solitary journey, HAS not been below the ceilings alone. I have had Thousands upon Thousands of people from the districts at my side. I was Their Mockingjay long before I accepted the role. “
  • ” Some walks you have to take alone. The summer’s been scorching hot and dry as a bone. “
  • ” The truth is, it benefits no one to live in a world where These things happen. “
  • ” They play in the Meadowlands. The dancing girl with the dark hair and blue eyes. The boy with blond curls and gray eyes, struggling to keep up with her on his chubby toddler legs. It took five, ten, fifteen years for me to agree. But Peeta wanted them so badly. When I first felt her stirring inside of me, I was Consumed with a terror That felt as old as life itself. Only the joy of holding her in my arms Could tame it. Carrying him was a Little Easier, but not much. “
  • ” At the moment, the choice would be simple. I can survive just fine without either of them. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment