Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Still no Kindle for Obama - Politico

Jeff Bezos May have bought the Washington Post, but President Obama is still doing now? bought a Kindle.

Obama spoke with the Amazon founder last week – Carney would not say Whether the possible purchase of the Post came up – and gave an exclusive interview to David Blum, the editor of the Amazon Kindle Singles while on a visit to Their facility in Chattanooga, Tenn. But so far, Carney said he could not say That the president has’ve become a full-fledged Amazon customer.

“I think it’s wellknown That the president has an iPad. I’m not sure about his other technology purchases, “Carney said.

Carney noted That his own purchases havebeen well-rounded.

“I’m on my second Kindle,” he said. “I also have an iPhone and a MacBook Air.”

Read more about: Barack Obama, Washington Post, Jeff Bezos

No comments:

Post a Comment